- Home > Haribo, Goldbears Gummy Candy, 5 Oz
Haribo is a beloved German confectionary brand that is widely recognized across the world. It is known for its iconic gummy bears, which often appear in popular culture. The company has been around for decades, and is currently one of the largest producers of gummy bears in the world. The bright colors, playful shapes, and chewy texture of the brand's products have made them a favorite among both children and adults. Haribo has become a cultural staple in many countries, and its products are enjoyed as a sweet treat by many.
Questions & Answers
- Around 100 million Gold Bears are made every day around the world
- In 1982, Haribo came to the US and opened a small office in Baltimore, Maryland
- In Germany, they use the catchphrase, Haribo macht Kinder froh – und Erwachsene ebenso (Haribo makes children happy – and adults as well)
- In English-speaking countries, it uses the slogan "Kids and grown-ups love it so – the happy world of Haribo"
- The name "Haribo" is a syllabic abbreviation formed from Hans Riegel Bonn
- In Bonn, Haribo has a candy store that displays an overview of Haribo’s success story
- Haribo was founded in 1920 by German confectioner Hans Riegel
- The company created the first gummy candy in 1960 in the form of little gummy bears called Gummibärchen Argentina, Central & South America
Better For You:
"The Global Success of Haribo: A Look at the Beloved Candy Company"
Haribo is one of the most beloved candy companies in the world. Founded in Germany in 1920, the company has grown to become a global powerhouse in the confectionery industry. Haribo's presence can be found in over 100 countries, with products sold in Australia, Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas. In Europe, Haribo is the leading brand of gummy candy, with products available in most major supermarkets and convenience stores. In the United States and Canada, Haribo has become a staple in candy aisles, with several varieties of gummy bears, worms, and other shapes available. In Asia, Haribo is popular in Japan, Korea, and China. The company also has a strong presence in the Middle East, where its products are often used as gifts during religious holidays. Haribo is also known for its charitable work in the international community. The Haribo Foundation was established in 2013 with the goal of supporting charitable causes and promoting social and cultural projects. It primarily focuses on providing funding for education, science, research, and the arts. The Haribo Foundation is independent from the company and is governed by its own board of trustees. Haribo’s success is attributed to its commitment to quality ingredients and flavor. The company prides itself on using natural ingredients, such as fruit and honey, as opposed to artificial colors and flavors. This commitment to quality has made Haribo a trusted brand around the world. Haribo is now a global brand, with products available in more than 100 countries. The brand has become a cultural phenomenon, with its gummi bears being featured in films, television shows, and on countless pieces of merchandise.
Haribo Goldbears commercial in Thailand
You May Also Like
My Review for Haribo, Goldbears Gummy Candy, 5 oz
Required fields are marked with*
Ask a Question
Required fields are marked with*
Add Email to Receive Restock Notification
Haribo, Goldbears Gummy Candy, 5 oz
Enter Your Email in the Field
Explore Our Products
Your Notification Has Been Registered
You are on the list! We’ll notify you when is back in stock. Thanks for your interest :)