Chocolate Bar

Chocolate Bar

SKU iso1242
SKU K9651679TUT
$8.26
Flavor/Size
Quantity

The Garoto Bon Bon Box is a favorite amongst Brazilians & is commonly received as a gift on almost any occasion. You'll love the assortment of rich, sweet chocolates and exotic flavors. These delicious assorted Brazilian chocolates have been a Garoto bestseller since 1954.

Questions & Answers
  • A mix of various sizes, shapes and flavors of delicious chocolate bon bons.
  • For any time and any place, has a variety of flavors that meet all tastes.
  • A favorite amongst Brazilians & is commonly received as a gift on almost any occasion.
  • A chocolate gift to catch the eyes, a surprise and an exchange of affection.
  • A chocolate gift to catch the eyes, a surprise and an exchange of affection.
  • Made in South America, Brazil
  • Brazil, Central & South America

Garoto, a Brazilian Tradition (updated)

(upated) The country of Brazil is known for many things, including samba, sandy beaches, and of course, beautiful women. True, the country has all of these things in abundance, but beneath the surface there exists many more wonderful attributes. I discovered Brazilian chocolate on my first visit to Brazil, in June of 2007. Newly married, my husband took it upon himself to introduce me to his culture and heritage, and so one of the very first places we went was his neighborhood candy and newspaper shop. I recall the selection being enormous, and I tried many different types of candy, but it was the chocolate that kept me coming back daily for more. My favorites at this time were all made by a company called Garoto, under the parent company Nestle (they own Garoto but operate separately). Garoto, a bean-to bar company that was established in 1929, is today one of the largest chocolate manufacturers in Brazil, along with Barion and Mond茅lez. These three companies own nearly 75% of the market share in Brazil. The remaining 25% is shared between several

(updated) How to Make Brigadeiro Brazilian Candy Recipe!

0.0
0 Reviews
5
(0)
4
(0)
3
(0)
2
(0)
1
(0)